Other InformationMedical Insurance is compulsory. If not pre purchased, college will apply and charge student for the same.
For Fee Protection for students information please click below:
- All fees will be protected by Public Trust until the period for withdrawal with refund has passed.
- In all situations where New Zealand Institute of Technical Training should cease to offer a programme or course in which students are enrolled, the unexpired portion of fees determined on a pro-rata basis relating to the tuition delivered will be fully covered. The Directors, and or nominee have the discretion to refund all fees.
- Students are able to chose between alternative replacement providers, where available, or a pro-rata refund of fees.
- New Zealand Institute of Technical Training informs students of the provisions in place to protect fees, prior to enrolment, and students are required to sign acknowledgement of this, along with their confirmation of enrolment.
- New Zealand Institute of Technical Training operates a Public Trust to indemnify student fees and distributes funds based on a payment schedule.